Welcome to A & M Cold Storage and Trailer Leasing. We have been in operation since 2006 and specialize in renting, leasing, and sales of portable refrigerated/freezer containers and semi-trailers for temperature controlled storage and over the road refrigerated transport. We offer late model equipment within our fleet which is economical, highly reliable, eco-friendly and easy to operate. Whether you require electric, diesel, or both(hybrid), A & M can provide them all.
Our equipment is used in a variety of different applications including, foodservice, grocery, and cateering for large events as well as many non-food related industries including, various manufacturing, chemical, aerospace, pharmaceutical, healthcare, composite material storage, record storage, government, military, and institutional and many other specialty applications.
We have a professional staff with over 40 years combined experience that can find a solution for your temporary or long term cooler or freezer requirements. We respond quickly to our customer’s needs and can supply walk-in coolers and freezers or dock level refrigerated trailers in many cases the same day or next day.
We serve Fortune 500 companies and large government and military institutions to small mom and pop bakeries and restaurants. We are easy to do business with and can help you with a solution to your temperature controlled warehouse space problem today.
Our portable cold storage containers and trailers can be used for immediate temporary or seasonal needs or as a permanent extension to your warehouse and since they are portable they can move when you do.
A & M Advantages:
- On-site cold storage
- Electric, Hybrid, or Diesel powered
- Environmentally friendly
- Late model equipment highly reliable
- Flexible rental and lease plans(1 day to 8 years)
- -30F to 80F temperature range
- Low maintenance
- Many sizes and types to choose from
- Cost effective electric powered options(save up to 60% compared to other types of cold storage)
- Ground storage access or dock access
- Can be used either indoors or outdoors
- Low noise operation
- Permanent or seasonal availability
- Eliminate off-site operational problems
- Instantly increase your warehouse size without adding on
- Single phase electric or efficient 3 phase electric power requirement